The Professional Library provides a collection of print and online education resources to support classroom, professional development, and research activities of TDSB teachers, principals, and centrally assigned educators. Hot topics include: reading and literacy, special education, classroom management, assessment, leadership, and much more.
Why do teachers and pricipals use us?
- To be informed about new ideas and research.
- To discover effective classroom practices.
- To support AQ courses, leadership and professional development.
- To support committee roles and responsibilites.
- To make informed decisions.
What do we do best?
We compile packages of information to support your specific request. Each request for information is respondeed to individually. We customize the books and articles that we send you to suit your specific needs. And we are open during July and August!