Think positive – new books
Check out these new-for-us-books:
- Create a Culture of Kindness in Middle School: 48 character-building lessons to foster respect and prevent bullying. (2017, Drew and Tinari)
- The doodle revolution: Unlock the power to think differently (2014, Sunni Brown)
- Mindset Matters: A counseling Curriculum to Help Students Understand How to Help themselves with a Growth Mindset, Grades 2-7 (2016, Lisa King)
- One Without the Other: Stories of Unity Through Diversity and Inclusion ( 2016, Shelley Moore, Canadian)
- Ready-to-Go Instructional Strategies that Build Collaboration, Communication & Critical Thinking (2017, White and Braddy)
TDSB teachers may reserve books in the catalogue using the Virtual Library, or by contacting us (416) 395-8289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry filed under: Books.