New Books: Student Wellness
Check out these new books!
- Frog’s breathtaking speech: How children (and frogs) can use yoga breathing to deal with anxiety, anger and tension (children’s picture book, includes guidance for teachers, 2012);
- The making friends program: supporting acceptance in your K-2 classroom (2016);
- Positive body image for kids: A strengths-based curriculum for children aged 7-11 (2017);
- Roots and wings: Affirming culture and preventing bias in early childhood (3rd ed, 2016);
- The school of wellbeing: 12 extraordinary projects promoting children and young people’s mental health and happiness (2017);
- Stressed out! Solutions to help your child manage and overcome stress (2017).
TDSB teachers can reserve the books in the catalgoue (remember to login) via the Virtual Library or by phone (416) 395-8289 or email email@example.com.
Check ’em out! Rowan