Holly Jolly Reading for December 2016
Here is our December list of latest and greatest books/articles: december2016_delinked
Here are selected titles – note that Michael Fullan has a new one:
- Citro, A. (2015). A little bit of dirt: 55+ science and art activities to reconnect children with nature. Woodinville, WA: The Innovation Press.
- Fullan, M. (2016). Indelible leadership: Always leave them learning. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Norris, K. (2016). Engage in the mathematical practices: Strategies to build numeracy and literacy with K-5 learners. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Shanker, S. (2016). Self-reg: How to help your child (and you) break the stress cycle & successfully engage with life. Toronto: Penguin Random House Canada
- Duckworth, A. (2016). Grit: The power of passion and perseverance. Toronto: HarperCollins.
- Tough, P. (2016). Helping children succeed: What works and why. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Enjoy some holly jolly reading over the December break. Rowan