Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week November 21-25
The TDSB joins the rest of Ontario in recognizing Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week, beginning 20 November. A caring, safe, and accepting school climate is essential for student achievement and well-being. In order to reach their full potential, students must feel safe, included and engaged.
Check out these websites (in no special order):
- TDSB Caring and Safe Schools
- Ontario Ministry of Education Safe and Accepting Schools
- Leading Safe and Accepting Schools
- Ontario Education Services Corporation. Fostering safe, inclusive and accepting schools.
- PREVNett Canada
- Canadian Safe School Network
Check out some of our new books on this topic. TDSB teachers may borrow books by contacting the library at (416) 395-8289 or email@example.com or reserve them in the catalgoue (remember to login first)