New book list October 2016
Check it out – here is our October list of new books & articles: october2016-delinked
Here are a selected few titles from that list:
- Aguilar, E. (2013). The art of coaching: Effective strategies for school transformation. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Currie, B. (2016). 140 Twitter tips for educators: Get connected, grow your professional learning network, and reinvigorate your career. San Diego: Dave Burgess Consulting.
- De Marzo, J. M. (2010). Healthy breaks: Wellness activities for the classroom. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Myles, B. S. (2016). High-functioning autism and difficult moments: Practical solutions for reducing meltdowns. Lenexa, KS: AAPC Publishing.
- Rollins, Q. (2016). Play like a pirate: Engage students with toys, games, and comics: make your classroom fun again! San Diego: Dave Burgess Consulting.
Check it out!