LDAO introduces 2 new learning modules on learning disabilities
- An introduction to Learning Disabilities in the Classroom, and
- Concrete, Representational , and Abstract Strategies for Mathematics Instruction.
Each learning module provides:
- information about the given topic;
- learning activities to help apply the topic to practice and test your knowledge;
- reflective questions that can be answered on your own and explored and discussed with colleagues, mentors, or coaches;
- resources on related topics covered in the learning module; and
- a confidential summary report of your quiz results and other findings.
Give yourself time (typically an hour) to complete them.
Check it out!
Entry filed under: LDAO.