Classrooms are active, engaging, healthy
Check out some of new-for-us books:
- Being Me (and loving it): Stories and activities to help build self-esteem, confidence, positive body image and resilience in children (2016, Richards & Hague)
- Healthy breaks: Wellness activities for the classroom (2010, De Marzo)
- Play like a pirate: Engage students with TOYS,GAMES, and Comics (2016, Rollins)
- Science learning in the the early years: Activities for PreK-2 (2016, Ashbrook)
- Science: Not just for scientists: Easy explorations for young children (2014, Ardizzone)
Entry filed under: Books.