New Books & Articles
Here is the latest list of great new books: November23-2015_Nopasswords
This month’s list includes many resources in the following sections:
Effective Leaders, eg:
- Currie, B. (2015). All hands on deck: Tools for connecting educators, parents, and communities. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press. 371.2 CUR
- Sinek, S. (2014). Leaders eat last: Why some teams pull together and others don’t. New York: Portfolio/Penguin. 658.4092 SIN
Mental Health and Wellbeing, eg
- DeGarmo, J. (2015). Helping foster children in school: A guide for foster parents, social workers and teachers. London: Jessica Kingsley. 371.826945 DEG
- Fitzpatrick, C. (2015). A short introduction to helping young people manage anxiety. Philadelphia: Jessica Kingsley. 616.8522 FIT
Social Media,Internet & Technology, eg
- Keeler, A. (2015). 50 things you can do with Google classroom. San Diego, CA: Dave Burgess Consulting. 371.3 KEE
- Lamont, I. (2015). Google Drive & docs in 30 minutes: The unofficial guide to the new Google Drive, docs, sheets & slides. Auburndale, MA: i30 Media Corporation. 005.5 LAM
TDSB teachers may reserve the books in our catalogue at http://bit.ly/PLbookcat or by contacting the Library at (416) 395-8289.
Check it out ! Stock up you holiday reading early.
Entry filed under: Books.