14 obsolete things in 21st century schools
14 things that are obsolete in 21st century schools is the title of a blog by Ingri Hranner, 2014.
Read what Ingri H. has to say on these 14 obsolete things:
- computer rooms
- isolated classrooms
- schools that don’t have WiFi
- banning phones and tablets
- tech director with administrative access (i.e. having one person responsible for the computer system)
- teachers that don’t share what they do
- schools that don’t have Facebook or Twitter
- unhealthy cafeteria food
- starting school at 8 o’clock for teens
- buying poster website and design (software) for the school
- traditional libraries
- all students get the same
- one -professional development- workshop-fits-all
- standardized tests to measure the quality of education
Would you agree with this list?
Check out the EduGains 21st Century Learning site:
Happy first weekend of spring!